Job title: Project Manager (Intern)
Category: Product Management
As an project manager intern for the Hyperconnect Business Team, you will be mainly responsible for helping to launch a new product and managing its product features and overall user experience. We are looking for a proactive and tech savvy person with distinctive problem-solving skills. This position is a temporary and based out of our Seoul office.
- Help to launch a new product
- Identify market opportunities and understand, analyze user needs.
- Help to define a product vision and strategy.
- Work with engineers, designers to build and launch new features.
- Detail-oriented, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Interested in the IT industry, start-ups, especially product manager, business development, or service designer roles in the IT industry.
- Any related experience in the IT field (Internship) / 2+ years of relevant work experience in the IT industry
- Sketch, Wireframe drawing skills
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or Business
- Fluent written/verbal communication in both Korean and Japanese
Position Type / Expected Hours of Work
- This is a temporary position as an intern for 3months and working hours is from Monday through Friday, 10:00 am to 7 pm
- *Can be converted into a permanent position depending on performance.
Documents screening > 1st round Interview > 2nd round interview> Job offer
-Cover letter (optional)
Recruitment Period: On demand