Job title: Public Relations Manager
As a Public Relations Manager, you will be responsible for communicating the organization’s position on topics and issues to the media and public in general. We are looking for a good communicator specialized in Public Relations. This position is full-time and based out of our Seoul office.
- Provide all media channel with notices of upcoming productions, newsworthy events and advertising.
- Handle press with a proactive and reflective PR strategy
- Manage internal communication strategic plans and initiatives, from beginning to end and build cross-functional relationships between departments
- Lead communications activities on some of HYPERCONNECT’s most important product policy issues, including content and copyright.
- Work with our IP, legal, product, partnership, and operations teams to build, understand and communicate corporate and product policies that support and protect our reputation.
- Create sustainable programs that help educate the press, policy makers and other groups on how HYPERCONNECT works.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of experience (preferably as a senior or team manager) in relevant PR, media, or corporate communications area in listed companies
- Good relationships with a diverse range of reporters
- Ability to engage with senior executives and leadership teams with excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly and maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high-stress environments.
- Ability to capture the voice of leadership and communicate complex, technical concepts in a clear and compelling way.
- Ability to work with colleagues across many functions, and in different countries/understand cultural differences.
- Familiarity and comfortability working in IT space and/ or start up scene
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time position (Monday through Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 7 p.m)
Documents screening > 1st round Interview > 2nd round interview> Job offer
Recruitment Period: On demand