Job title: Regional Manager (Japan) Intern
Category: Regional Management
As a regional manager (Japan) intern for the Hyperconnect Business Team, you will be mainly responsible for helping to launch a new product and managing its contents and overall user experience. We are looking for a person who is proactive and interested in tech and can behave politely. This position is full-time and based out of our Seoul office.
- Help to launch a new product
- Identify market opportunities and understand, analyze user needs.
- Help to define a product vision and strategy.
- Create contents
- Manage people for out-source work
- Detail-oriented, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Interested in the IT industry, start-ups, especially product manager, business development, or service designer roles in the IT industry.
- Communication in general Japanese
- Working Visa (if not Korean)
- Fluent Communication Skills (verbal/written) in Japanese
Position Type / Expected Hours of Work
- This is a temporary position as an intern for 3months and working hours is from Monday through Friday, 10:00 am to 7 pm
- *Can be converted into a permanent position depending on performance.
Documents screening > 1st round Interview > 2nd round interview> Job offer
-Cover letter (optional)
Recruitment Period: On demand