Hyperconnect is seeking a talented hands-on design intern with a good eye for design and problem solving skills. As part of the creative team, you will be executing digital and social media advertising campaigns.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions.
- Create mood boards that visually communicate a creative concept.
- Execute digital ads using Photoshop and After Effects.
- Have the ability to work fast and efficiently in a time-sensitive content-driven environment.
- Proficiency in Photoshop and After Effects.
Position Type / Expected Hours of Work
- This is a temporary positionas an intern for 3months and working hours is from Monday through Friday, 10:00 am to 7 pm
- *Can be converted into a permanent position depending on performance.
What’s in it for you?
- You will have a chance to be a part of a Hyperconnect’s growth story.
- You will have the opportunity to build a strong portfolio based on real projects and see your work come to life.
- You will receive personal mentorship and build a cross-industry network.
- Documents screening> Phone call interview> 1st onsite interview > 2nd onsite interview > Job offer
- On demand, ASAP