Job title: Business Development Intern
Category: Business Development
The BD Team helps the company define strategic and global initiatives that contribute to the company’s growth. The team is looking to grow with the addition of highly creative visionaries who excel at problem solving.
The successful candidate will be part of the country teams and work with a Project or Country Leader to support their analyses.
Support the team’s projects and problem solving:
- Identify and structure business problems / opportunities
- Gather and analyze data
- Develop insightful solutions / recommendations and communicate compellingly
To do the above, candidate must be able to perform the following duties exceptionally well:
- Find relevant data and information
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analyses
- Document and effectively articulate his/her findings and recommendations
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Strategic, analytical, communication, leadership and problem solving skills
- Curiosity and an unquenchable desire to learn and understand
- Strong sense of creativity coupled with research and analytical ability
- Avid mobile user, early adopter, and trend-follower.
- Self-confidence with a sense of dignity and humor
Position Type / Expected Hours of Work
- This is a temporary position as an intern for 3months and working hours is from Monday through Friday, 10:00 am to 7 pm
- *Can be converted into a permanent position depending on performance.
Documents screening> 1st round interview > 2nd round interview > Job offer
Recruitment period: On demand