- Work with the company’s senior leadership to define, launch, and drive strategic and operational initiatives through reviewing projects and following up business decisions.
- Structure and execute operational and strategic initiatives by developing work plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analysis and developing final strategic business recommendations to CEO
- Support for business insight through research and analysis on business environment
2. Essential Skills and experience
- No previous experience required ( 2-3 years experience preferred)
- Distinctive problem-solving and analysis skills, combined with impeccable business judgment
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize competing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to go an oversea business trip without a problem.
- Must have strong self-leadership and be opened to adjust with new culture
- Exceptional written/verbal communication and presentation skills in both Korean and English
- Excellent in project management and strategic planning skills
- Able to Join within September.
3. Valued but not required skills and experience
- MBA preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in any other languages (Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, Arabic) will be a plus.
- Experience in strategic planning or business management field
- Experience in consulting firm or starting a new company
- Experiences with finance, strategic planning, IT startups with understanding software and mobile technology or a related field.
Starting date: As soon as possible