- Become the primary point of contact for users in USA / Arabic Region / China / India
- Develop and execute mobile marketing and daily operation(CS) in a region.
- Analysis market and user’s behavior based on cultural back ground and share knowledge to the team.
- Collaborate with product development team to meet local customer expectations, and cooperate with data analysts in identifying growth opportunities and solving business issues.
- Support to localize a service and language etc.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of relevant work experience in the areas of mobile apps and games, mobile business, distribution channels, and competitive landscape.
- Native lanaguage & Fluent English.
- 5 years of relevant work experience in the areas of mobile apps and games, mobile business, distribution channels, and competitive landscape.
- Collaborative approach and ability to work well with others cross-functionally and globally.
- Ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
- Proficiency in Korean is a plus.