As a Regional Business Manager for the Hyperconnect business team, you will be responsible for business operations and marketing for your respective region. Working closely in a cross-functional team, you’ll play a key role in establishing our user acquisition strategy and positioning. Working from our Seoul headquarters, you’ll work with the Marketing and Operations teams to complete our creative and financial goals.
- Become the primary point of contact for users in Turkey/USA/Arab Region/China /India.
- Develop and execute mobile marketing and daily operation (CS) for your region.
- Use your native fluency to set the tone of voice for the Azar brand in your language.
- Provide insightful analysis of your market and user behavior trends.
- Collaborate with product team to meet local user expectations and cooperate with data analysts in identifying growth opportunities and solving business issues.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of relevant work experience in the areas of mobile apps and games, mobile business, distribution channels, and competitive landscape.
- Native language & Fluent English.
- 5 years of relevant work experience in the areas of mobile apps and games, mobile business, distribution channels, and competitive landscape.
- Collaborative approach and ability to work well with others cross-functionally and globally.
- Self-directed – you need to take initiative in tackling problems head on.
- Proficiency in Korean is a plus.