As a Regional Business Manager for Hyperconnect business team, you will be responsible for business operation and marketing by respective region which you are responsible for. You will work closely our operation and marketing team and report to head of business. A self-starter and entrepreneurial by nature, you’re required to have a sharp, analytical mind and an entrepreneurial spirit. You will be both creative and quantitative in this role if you’re creative, open-minded, persistent and highly collaborative – all vital attributes in order to interact successfully with internal and external partners. This position is full time and based at our Seoul office.
- Become the primary point of contact for users in Turkey/ USA / Arabic Region / China / India
- Develop and execute mobile marketing and daily operation(CS) in a region.
- Analysis market and user’s behavior based on cultural back ground and share knowledge to the team.
- Collaborate with product development team to meet local customer expectations, and cooperate with data analysts in identifying growth opportunities and solving business issues.
- Support to localize a service and language etc.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of relevant work experience in the areas of mobile apps and games, mobile business, distribution channels, and competitive landscape.
- Native lanaguage & Fluent English.
- 5 years of relevant work experience in the areas of mobile apps and games, mobile business, distribution channels, and competitive landscape.
- Collaborative approach and ability to work well with others cross-functionally and globally.
- Ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
- Proficiency in Korean is a plus.